How to Place Your Order
- Click “Add to cart and proceed to checkout” to place your order
- After order is placed message Us and Send your PRINT READY artwork to us at email@example.com or for larger files please send via google drive, Dropbox, Wetransfer etc.
- Once received we’ll send you a proof file before printing by email to check color, spelling, and layout. After confirming your order will go to print and will be sent out by courier.
- If You Are Going to Supply the Artwork
- File format must be either JPG, TIFF or PDF. Artwork must be sized to the banner size required or an equivalent ratio otherwise artwork will be stretched to the correct size.
- The ideal resolution of the artwork will be greater than 100dpi but a lower resolution may be acceptable. If in doubt please contact us before ordering.email us your artwork or for larger files please send via Google Drive, Dropbox, Wetransfer etc
If You Wish Us to Create a Free Artwork
- Add all your requirements on “upload artwork” in the designer instruction section. We will then complete the design for you and send you proof for approval.
- Free basic design with unlimited proof edits to be sent out.
- Once you have approved the design we will print and post the banner.
- Please note: We cannot be held responsible for errors or mistakes in our proofs once they have been approved.
- When you set up your artwork, please ensure:
- All images are high resolution
- All Images are embedded
- Artwork is saved as PDF, EPS, JPEG or TIFF
- The artwork is set to full size and 100 dpi.
- Flatten or Convert Text/Fonts to Outlines
- Make sure your artwork is set up to the correct size or ratio.
- Please note that colour may vary depending on your monitor screen settings.
- Our printers are accurate, you may notice differences in colour compared to your monitor since screens are calibrated to RGB and printers use CMYK.