Mesh banners material allows strong wind to pass through so it can be useful if outdoor advertising banners are going to be used on an exposed site. We print and finish Mesh Banners to any size or specification using our super-wide format solvent printing machines.
Our banners are less likely to be destroyed by high winds and bad weather. With thousands of tiny holes in the material, PVC Mesh banners material allow air and some light to pass through, which means less resistance to gusts of wind. These windproof banners are suitable for high building wraps and scaffolding wraps, fence
banners, cafe banners in windy areas and lamp post banners etc. Mesh is a perforated 355gsm PVC banner material allowing some of the wind to pass through the sign banner. Despite the holes over 70% of the banner is printed
giving an eye-catching image. banners can be finished with hemming, eyelets
or pole pockets can be provided to take scaffold poles.
How to Place Your Order
- Click “Add to cart and proceed to checkout” to place your order
- After order is placed message Us and Send your PRINT READY artwork to us at email@example.com or for larger files please send via google drive, Dropbox, Wetransfer etc.
- Once received we’ll send you a proof file before printing by email to check color, spelling, and layout. After confirming your order will go to print and will be sent out by courier.
- If You Are Going to Supply the Artwork
- File format must be either JPG, TIFF or PDF. Artwork must be sized to the banner size required or an equivalent ratio otherwise artwork will be stretched to the correct size.
- The ideal resolution of the artwork will be greater than 100dpi but a lower resolution may be acceptable. If in doubt please contact us before ordering.email us your artwork or for larger files please send via Google Drive, Dropbox, Wetransfer etc
If You Wish Us to Create a Free Artwork
- Add all your requirements on “upload artwork” in the designer instruction section. We will then complete the design for you and send you proof for approval.
- Free basic design with unlimited proof edits to be sent out.
- Once you have approved the design we will print and post the banner.
- Please note: We cannot be held responsible for errors or mistakes in our proofs once they have been approved.
- When you set up your artwork, please ensure:
- All images are high resolution
- All Images are embedded
- Artwork is saved as PDF, EPS, JPEG or TIFF
- The artwork is set to full size and 100 dpi.
- Flatten or Convert Text/Fonts to Outlines
- Make sure your artwork is set up to the correct size or ratio.
- Please note that colour may vary depending on your monitor screen settings.
- Our printers are accurate, you may notice differences in colour compared to your monitor since screens are calibrated to RGB and printers use CMYK.