Returns and Refund Policy
1. Any damage, delay, or loss of goods in transit or of non-delivery must be given in writing to us within 24 hours and any claim must be made in writing to us. We do ask that you provide us with photographs of the fault or damage. If the delivery is defective so that the customer may in law reject it. Failing which the customer shall be deemed to have accepted an order. We only accept the return of orders if the order is of low quality, not printed in the correct measurements, and is damaged. You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery. We offer free eyelets and do not hold any guarantee for their wear and tear or damage in transit.
2. In the event of all or any claims or rejections, we reserve the right to inspect and investigate within seven days of the claim or rejection being notified.
3. Order must be returned to us before replacement or credits can be issued. If an order is not returned then we shall hold that the customer has accepted an order and no credits or replacement will be issued. The customer will need to send the goods back at their own cost. You must send the goods back to us at our address at your own cost unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective.
4. We do not guarantee weekend deliveries. If the delivery gets delayed by courier service over the weekend, then we will only refund an express service charge paid on top of the order.
5. We reserve the right to rectify defective work by reprinting and shall not be liable to refund. If we offer to replace you must accept such an offer unless you can show clear cause for refusing to do so.
6. We have a policy where refunds will take 3 to 5 working days to complete once we have agreed to refund. This cannot be completed any faster.
7. Complaints must be made within 24hours of receiving your goods. Any complaints made after 24 hours are automatically void of any offer to reprint and will not be assessed.